Sunday, January 18, 2015

31 Days of Better Blogging: Day 18 - Social Networks



Today's challenge is about social networking and using it to your advantage to promote your blog. 
There are several social networking sites out there: 
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Tumblr
  • Pinterest
  • Tsu (it's new!) 
  • Reddit (I'm not sure if you can actually count this as social networking but I'm listing it anyway) 
  • Learnist
  • Whisper (Which allows you to post things anonymously) 
I'm sure I've left a few out but those are the most popular ones that I could think of. You can find me on Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Tsu. I have a Reddit account but I'm hardly ever on there. That site has too much distracting stuff for me. I'll be lost for days. I also have a personal Facebook but I mainly keep it to keep up with family. I've lost my love for Facebook. 

Where can I find you in the social networking scene? 











 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics