Friday, January 30, 2015

#Feature & Follow Friday - Hard Print or Kindle/Nook?

 

This is my second Feature and Follow  Friday! I would do more but I always seem to forget until it's Sunday and then it's too late. I love reading the Feature and Follow posts because they always feature cool bloggers and I love the questions because, let's just be honest, I'm nosey and I like to know what other people are thinking and doing with their life. 

You can check out the featured blogger, find out how FF works, and read up on the rules here. 

This Weeks Question: 
Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite? 


I will always choose the real thing over an e-book any day! Before I started blogging I wouldn't even touch an e-reader. I like being able to hold the book in my hand and thumb the pages while I read. BUT I have grown quite fond of the Kindle app on my phone. I love being able to pick up my phone at any time and have a book right there at my fingers. Especially when I'm somewhere I don't want to be or my social anxiety is kicking in. I can sit and read and calm myself down. Not too mention I have become addicted to free books on Kindle. I have as much trouble saying "NO" to the free Kindle books as I do the review books from NetGalley and Edelweiss. I guess I'm a bit of a book slut, I'll take it anyway I can get it. 




Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...




 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics